Important facts about our FieldTripDirectory.com
- Branding: FieldTripDirectory.com will get the name of your attraction/venue/service in front of teachers, principals, PTAs, camp directors, scout leaders, home school associations, directors of parks and recreation centers, child care associations, and after-school programs that plan day and overnight trips for school, camp, scout, after-school youth groups, homeschool groups as well as for family outings and birthday parties.
- FieldTripDirectory.com also has a section on School Assembly Programs and Outreach Performances, Fundraising Resources and Field Trip Lesson Plans.
- We have been publishing our online directory for over 18 years and are respected within the educational and recreational community as a valuable resource for teachers, camp directors, scout leaders, homeschool associations, and other professionals that plan field trips for youth groups as well as for parents.
- By advertising on FieldTripDirectory.com, your venue and programs/activities are positioned as an educational and enriching field trip experience. This differs from mass marketing, as we can target your message about your unique venue, enriching and educational programs, and activities to the valuable market segment of decision makers that plan day and overnight field trips for the youth group market.
- FieldTripDirectory.com is the only comprehensive resource for day and overnight trips for PreK-High School youth groups. Each trip is coded for grade level and provides contact info, type of programs offered, and a description. Each listing is placed under an appropriate curriculum/activity category.
- FieldTripDirectory.com is within the top searches on Google and other major search engines. The website is mobile friendly. You will have continual visibility throughout the year. Information on your venue and its activities can be live on FieldTripDirectory.com within 72 hours of submission.
- Teachers, camp directors, scout leaders and other professionals who work with youth groups tend to plan the same old trips. FieldTripDiretory.com open new and exciting field trip ideas to explore for them.
- There are no extra production charges and you can update copy and images at any time during the course of your annual contract at no additional cost.
Family Publications, a trusted name in the educational community for the past 20 years, has created valuable resources with their online directory. There is no other online publication that teachers, camp directors, scout leaders and homeschool associations can use to access the needed information.