Important facts about our print and online directories:
- Branding: The Field Trip Directory & FieldTripDirectory.com will get the name of your attraction/museum/theater/service in front of teachers, principals, PTAs, camp directors, scout leaders, home school associations, directors of parks and recreation centers, child care associations, and after-school programs that plan day and overnight trips for school, camp, scout, after-school youth groups, and homeschool groups.
- We have been publishing our online and print field trip directories for over 20 years and are respected within the educational and recreational community as a valuable resource for teachers, camp directors, scout leaders, homeschool associations, and other professionals that plan field trips for youth groups.
- By advertising on FieldTripDirectory.com and in the Field Trip Directory, your venue and programs/activities are positioned as an educational and enriching field trip experience. This differs from mass marketing, as we can target your message about your unique venue, enriching and educational programs, and activities to the valuable market segment of decision makers that plan day and overnight field trips for the youth group market.
- The print Field Trip Directory and FieldTripDirectory.com are the only comprehensive resources for day and overnight trips for youth groups. Each trip is coded for grade level and provides contact info, type of programs offered, and a description. Each listing is placed under an appropriate curriculum/activity category.
- FieldTripDirectory.com is within the top searches on Google and Yahoo and the other major search engines. The website is mobile friendly. You will have continual visibility throughout the year, as our social media strategy includes postings on Facebook and Twitter and an e-newsletter—for teachers, scout leaders, camp directors, colleges, and homeschool associations—for specific state/geographic areas. The e-newsletters, Facebook and Twitter postings all link back to FieldTripDirectory.com, increasing the continual visibility and visitors to our website. Information on your venue and its activities can be live on FieldTripDirectory.com within 72 hours of submission.
- The annual, print Field Trip Directory reaches over 50,000 throughout CT, NJ, NY and PA, including private, public, and religious schools from PreK-College; teacher associations, superintendent’s offices, camp directors and associations, scout leaders, child care programs, homeschool associations, state parks and recreation departments, and professional conferences.
- Teachers, camp directors, scout leaders and other professionals who work with youth groups tend to plan the same old trips. The Field Trip Directory & FieldTripDiretory.com open new and exciting field trip ideas to explore for them.
- The print Field Trip Directory is continually used throughout the school year. It’s not read once like a magazine, mailer or catalogue, file or throwaway, but usually kept on a desk reference—easy to access as a resource for information.
Family Publications, a trusted name in the educational community for the past 20 years, has created valuable resources with their print and online directories. There is no other print or online publication that teachers, camp directors, scout leaders and homeschool associations can use to access the needed information.