Formerly ClassTrips.com and CampDirectors.com
A world of experiences…a click away at FieldTripDirectory.com
From nature walks to museum adventures, field trips provide unique educational opportunities. An important part of learning is exploring new environments and learning about other cultures, helping to foster inclusion and understanding. People learn in different ways – through hearing, seeing, touching, talking or doing. Field trips provide this multi-dimensional learning environment and FieldTripDirectory.com can help you find those experiences for your school, camp, scout and homeschool groups.
FieldTripDirectory.com is a directory of day, overnight and travel trips for:
School and homeschool groups that are planning trips that are educational and enrich curriculum studies.
Summer Camp and Parks and Recreation groups looking for trips that provide recreation, fitness and enrichment to lessen summer learning loss.
Scout groups looking for trips that support scout merit badge achievement.
- Over 500 types of trips to select from for PreK-College
- In addition, we list, unique field trips such as Service Learning.
- Each listing provides address, contact information, and a description of programs for schools, camps, scouts and homeschool groups as well as venues that offer Title I funding and financial support for admission and transportation.
- Professional development, outreach or fundraising are included in the listing of venues that offer them.
- Field Trip Lesson Plans are available to help maximize your groups’ learning experience.
- For those who can’t go on a class trip, we highlight arts-in-education, science and other programs that can come to your school, camp, scout council and homeschool association.
- Short on funds for field trips? We highlight fundraising resources.
There are several easy options for searching for a day or overnight trip:
- By keywords
- By city or state
- By Distance
- By type of activity
We hope this is helpful. If you have any suggestions or questions, please email us at email@example.com
or call 212-947-2177